segunda-feira, 14 de maio de 2018

Verb to be - Present [TEORIA/EXERCÍCIOS/GABARITO]


Observação: ‘It’ é usado para coisas, animais e bebê sem sexo definido

Exemplos:
01. Você é linda.
Affirmative: You are [You're] beautiful.
Interrogative: Are you beautiful?
Negative: You are not [You aren't] beautiful.

Observação:
Beautiful: pode ser usado para homem e mulher.
Handsome: só para homens.

Logo, em um texto, quando tiver uma frase com o adjetivo 'handsome', você já sabe que se refere a um homem.

02. Eles estão estudando para passar em um concurso militar.
Affirmative: They are [They're] studying to pass on a military contest.
Interrogative: Are they studying to pass on a military contest.
Negative: They are not [They aren't] to pass on a military contest.

EXERCÍCIOS:

01. COMPLETE WITH THE VERB TO BE:
1) The buses ___ green.
2) People ___ happy today.
3) Their friend ___ happy today.
4) I ___ a teacher.
5) You ___ students.
6) He ___ well.
7) The men ___ young.
8) The man ___ young.
9) People ___ sad.
10) Where ____ the men when the police arrived?

02. Complete the sentences:
1) I _________ a fan of soccer. (Eu não sou fã de futebol.)
2) _________ Bob and Joan at home now? (O Bob e a Joan estão em casa agora?)
3) Who _________ I kidding? (Quem eu estou enganando?)
4) _________ you pregnant? (Você está grávida?)
5) Lisa _________ a writer. (A Lisa é escritora.)
6) The idea _________ to sell the house. (A ideia é vender a casa.)
7) Your signature _________ required. (Sua assinatura não é necessária.)
8) He _________ a driver, he is a dentist. (Ele não é um motorista, ele é um dentista.)
9) _________ I the only teacher here? (Eu sou o único professor aqui?)
10) Your ideas _________ great. (Suas ideias são ótimas.)
11) We _________ married.(Nós não somos casados.)
12) I _________ tired today. (Eu não estou cansada hoje.

03. Complete as frases com o verbo TO BE no tempo presente.
I ______________ eleven years old.
He ______________ a dentist.
You ____________ my friend.
She ____________ a doctor.

04. Marque a única alternativa correta acerca do verbo TO BE:
(   ) She is very intelligent person.
(   ) Carla drank very much wine.
(   ) Charles studies every day.
(   ) I love Brazil

05. Reescreva as frases na forma negativa:
a –She is a good student. _____________________
b- He is a mechanic. _________________________
c- I am a teacher. ____________________________
d- We are very happy. ________________________

06. Complete the sentences with HE, SHE or IT:
a. That is my father. _______ is from Japan.
b. That is my mom. _______ is American.
c. The TV is cool. ______ is new.
d. This is my desk. _____ is blue.
e. Raquel is my teacher. ____ is very beautiful.

GABARITO:
01.
1) are
2) are
3) are
4) am
5) are
6) is
7) are
8) is
9) are
10. are
Man/Woman: singular – Homem/Mulher
Men/Women: plural – Homens/Mulheres

02.
1) Am not – ‘m not
2) Are they
3) Am
4) Are
5) is
6) is
7) is not – isn’t
8) is not – isn’t
9) Am I
10)  are
11) are not – aren’t
12) am not  - ‘m not

03.
Am – I’m
Is – He’s
Are – You’re
Is – She’s

04. a

05.
A – She is not [isn’t] a good student.
B – He is not [isn’t] a mechanic.
C – I am not [I’m not] a teacher.
D – We are not [aren’t] very happy.

06.
a. He
b. She
c. It
d. It
e. She

MEUS ARTIGOS ACADÊMICOS:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário